Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day One

Hello to whoever is reading this! I'm glad you think my life is interesting enough to read about. ;) This is mostly personal, since I think it is good to get thoughts out and written down, and sometimes even public. This blog is basically going to be just me sharing my journey. This journey that I'm on, this life I'm living; on my way to Christ. It's an every day up and down struggle, but through it all, I know that if I give my all to God, He will see me through. I will also be posting any songs or lyrics that I write on here. Really, I just want to share my journey with any and all who choose to read this and keep up with me. I would also love to hear your stories. If anything is ever moving, touching, something you can relate you, or if you have any questions, please feel free to comment. I would love you hear from you :). This journey is meant to be shared, for none of us can make it alone. And we weren't created to be alone. In the beginning of Genesis, God even said that it was not good for man to be alone. So how can any of us think for one second that this life is better lived alone, or living not close to anyone, never letting anyone in? I am here for each and every one of you, at any time. I hope my stories, and my journey, can be of help to you in some small way. That's all for tonight; I hope to start tomorrow. Maybe start from the beginning. Who knows? You'll never know what will happen... on this journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment